Stand Up Paddle BoardsWe carry Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs) from these companies: (Click on their logos to visit their sites.)
- Glide “The greenest SUP company on the planet”, made in the United States and featuring a patent-pending ultra-durable coating! Glide boards have the lowest environmental impact of any SUP on the market, and they are beautiful, tough and high performance.
- Pau Hana Stylish and eye-catching, Pau Hana boards are also great performers. Whether for touring, wave riding, fishing or recreational use, Pau Hana makes some of the best boards available. They all feature the Seamount system for attaching accessories.
- Boardworks Beautiful touring and recreational boards, Boardworks makes a board for every kind of paddler in a variety of price points.
- Riviera Quality boards with great style and value. Family owned and operated, Riviera crafts boards from a variety of materials for beginner, novice or expert.
- Speedboard Locally owned and produced Speedboard exclusively builds SUPs for people who want to go fast, “delivering performance oriented boards to competitive and casual paddlers alike.”