Kayak Brands in Stock
We are kayak dealers for these brands: (click on their logos to visit their sites)
- Wilderness Systems We have an extensive selection of Wilderness Systems angling, touring and recreational kayaks in stock, roto-molded and composite. American made, Wilderness Systems uses the latest technology to supply fishermen, adventurers, and fun-seekers with comfortable, technical, maneuverable boats.
- LINCOLN New England Made LINCOLN kayaks are beautiful, hand-crafted, lightweight treasures. From recreational to sea-kayaks, each one makes paddling a pleasure. LINCOLN, a family-owned company based just up the road in Amesbury, MA, prides itself on using the highest quality technical materials and personal craftsmanship for each boat it makes. Custom colors are available. Come to Newbury Kayak and Canoe to see for yourself!
- CLICK HERE to go to our NDK Page.
NDK kayaks are a sea kayaker’s dream (just ask our son Samuel!). Designed by Nigel Dennis, sea kayaker extraordinaire, and hand-crafted in the UK, NDK sea kayaks are built for adventure, wether you want to paddle to Plum Island, surf off Salisbury Beach, or circumnavigate Great Britain, you want an NDK kayak.
- CLICK HERE to go to our P&H Page.
P&H sea kayaks are fleet, maneuverable and stable, excellent for broad rivers, lakes, open water and exposed ocean crossings. Ideal for a week in the wilderness or a trip across the bay, each design features great speed and load carrying capabilities. Made in the UK and coveted by many, P and H kayaks are a sea kayaker’s dream.
- Perception Quality at a value price. Newbury Kayak and Canoe has Perception beginner kayaks in stock, as well as recreational and basic touring kayaks at our little shop on the North Shore. We can fit every paddler with a Perception kayak, all at great prices, all made in the United States.
- Current Designs At Newbury Kayak and Canoe we have a full line of Current Designs kayaks in stock, from light weight composite touring and sea kayaks for advanced paddlers, to sturdy roto-molded recreational kayaks. Made in the United States, Current Designs is highly regarded in the kayaking community.
- Stellar Calling all surf fiends, come see the Stellar kayaks we have in stock. Stellar sea kayaks and surf skis are built for speed and stability. Lightweight and durable, Stellar boats have a hull design that increases secondary stability as conditions get rough. Stellar produces boats from premium materials, resulting in stiff, light boats that perform in all sorts of conditions, and can take a pounding.
- Hurricane The “Leaders of Lightweight” Hurricane produces thermo-molded kayaks that offer performance and light weight for an excellent price. Despite their lack of heft, American made Hurricane boats are just as durable as their roto-molded counterparts for flat-water paddling. Come to the Parker River on the North Shore to see the Hurricane kayaks we have in stock and give them a heft for yourself.
- Venture The legendary British manufacturer of roto-molded touring and sea kayaks, Venture kayaks are built for maneuverability, speed, and versatility. At Newbury Kayak and Canoe we have a great selection of Venture kayaks in stock. In addition, all Venture kayaks incorporate recycled plastic, making them truly boats for those who love the outdoors!
- Dagger A leader in white water kayaks, American made Dagger also offers a range of recreational and recreational/white water cross over boats, including the Katana, Outside Magazine’s 2014 Gear of the Year winner.